Skip to main content

A poem for my beloved...

I remember the night I was con-

vinced the vampires were coming to

take my beloved from me! I had

been engaged in a fierce duel with

the ancient Zoroastrian demon called

Fahaq, he who owns 10,000 horses

had been assailing me from every

possible direction and I was almost

at my wit's end, my beloved pleaded

with me to just come inside but I

knew I couldn't leave my spot on the

porch, I had already made that mis-

take once before! There in the moon-

light, I called the demon out, I de-

manded that he stop sending his min-

ions and show himself in his true form,

Fahaq was too much of a coward for

a face to face battle so he never ap-

peared, he just kept sending lesser

demons which the great and majestic

Goddess Kālī had no trouble mak-

ing short work of; It was then that

my beloved came out, she couldn't take

any more of my ranting and raving and

I guess she just wanted to get away for

a bit and simply go for a drive, I immed-

iately sensed that it was a vampire trap

and if I let her go she would fall victim

to their merciless means of disposal, I

begged her not to go but it was no use,

she wouldn't listen and as she backed

down the driveway, I could hear Fahaq's

wicked, treacherous laughter, my mind

was sent into an absolute frenzy; I

screamed out for her not to go but then

saw her car take off down the road,

I began weeping uncontrollably and

then threw myself to the ground before

the Shivalingam, with all my heart

and soul, I begged Lord Shiva to

bring my beloved back to me, I pound-

ed my fists on the ground and pleaded

for Him to keep the vampires from get-

ting her, I sobbed and bawled like a

child as I rose to my feet, then, like

a bolt of lightning, Lord Shiva answer-

ed my prayers and I knew exactly what

to do; I grabbed what was left of my

besom and without thinking, swiftly

slammed it down on my altar, smash-

ing the glass table it rested on to bits,

the besom, in turn, split into 3 sep-

erate pieces, still crying, I grabbed two

hunks of what used to be the handle,

one in each hand and made my way back

over to the doorway, I focused my will

for one, final desperate spell and then

screamed with all my might, it was then

that I saw her pulling back into the

driveway; I ran to her car and hugged

her with all my might, still sobbing, I

confessed to her that I had been fight-

ing with this demon for weeks and she

began to tear up, she told me to come

inside and this time, I listened to her!

submitted by /u/WitchWayToPleroma
[link] [comments]

from ValentinesDay http://bit.ly/2TPHJ9s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 12 Best Floral Delivery Services to Easily Order Christmas Flowers Online

If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, WWD may receive an affiliate commission. Few gift ideas have stood the test of time quite like a stunning bouquet of flowers filled with a variety of lush, blooming florals along with sprigs of complimentary greenery. Sending an arrangement of flowers is everyone’s favorite go-to gift idea to spread love on Mother’s Day, a birthday, anniversary, to say thanks, or simply show appreciation for someone special in your life. And at this time of year, sending flowers makes for an always-cherished holiday gift as well. Although fresh bouquets won’t last forever, they’re a heartwarming gift. “Flowers are something that makes everyone smile,” says Emily Reifel, director of social events at The Plaza Hotel in New York City. “With flowers, you don’t have to do anything. It’s easy — it comes, it’s beautiful, and the recipient just gets to enjoy the beauty of it. There’s no work on their end at all.” We’ve ...

Ciara Goes for Gold in JW Anderson Vest for the Singer’s Black Women in Excellence Dinner in London

Ciara opted for utilitarian styling for her Black Women in Excellence Dinner on Sunday in London. The singer was joined by such attendees as Yasmin Evans and Vanessa Kingori, among others, for the special occasion. Ciara wore a design courtesy of Jonathan Anderson’s label, JW Anderson, which was founded by the eponymous designer in 2007. The sleeveless bomber vest featured utilitarian elements, including large pockets at the hips, a zipper down the front placket and a sharp collar. Ciara attends Ciara’s Black Women in Excellence dinner at Isabel Mayfair on June 1 in London. Dave Benett/Getty Images The vest also included an elongated frame. Ciara paired the piece with a coordinated miniskirt featuring similar utilitarian elements. The miniskirt included front pockets and a high-waisted silhouette for added definition. To add some contrast to her attire, Ciara went with a sleeveless black top with a plunging neckline and bustier-style inspiration. When it came to her accessories, Ciara ...

Kobe Bryant and wife ‘had deal to never fly in helicopter together’

The basketball star and his daughter tragically died in a helicopter crash this week Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna both tragically died in a helicopter crash this week. And, while the NBA basketball player would regularly use helicopters to travel around Los Angeles, his wife Vanessa Bryant had previously agreed to never fly with him. A source told PEOPLE: “He and Vanessa had a deal that they would never fly on a helicopter together.” They added that Kobe “only” flew in helicopters with pilot Ara Zobayan , who was among the seven others killed in the crash, alongside Kobe and Gianna. READ MORE CELEBRITY NEWS Kobe and Gianna are survived by Vanessa, and their other daughters Natalia , Bianka , and Capri , who was only born in June last year. Kobe previously revealed he began using helicopters while he still played for the Los Angeles Lakers because bad traffic meant he was missing quality time with his family. He told Alex Rodriguez in 2018: “I was sittin...