James Norton has seen the memes.
“I’ve never been memed so much,” says Norton, whose recent turn as Ormund Hightower in “House of the Dragon” has spawned a collection of fan reactions across social media.
“I did enjoy the one around the hair coloring thing: Ormund being the best colorist in Westeros,” says Norton, adding that he otherwise tries to distance himself from social media. “Everyone kept telling me, particularly in the cast, about how wide-reaching this show was, and I am getting glimpses of it.
“You have to be a little bit careful, because when you start to tap into the scale and how big this show is, I don’t think it’s very healthy to be completely aware of it,” he says. “It starts to affect the way you walk around in the world.”
The British actor was in New York for a very quick round of press for “House of the Dragon” ahead of its Season Three finale on Aug. 9. Norton missed some of the early-season publicity, but for good reason: he was on-set shooting Sam Mendes’ upcoming four-film Beatles biopic.
Between starring in the highly anticipated film project and joining a beloved fantasy franchise, Norton is busier than ever, and
from WWDRecent Stories https://ift.tt/1d5qSm6
Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
from WWDRecent Stories https://ift.tt/1d5qSm6
Comments
Post a Comment